I’m eager to post about the conference I attended last weekend… but it’s already Thursday, & I’m trying to finish absolutely all homework by tomorrow. In the mean time, there are loads of fun things on the Internet that I wanted to share. Like this video of Buttermilk, the coolest kid in town. Here’s some other stuff:
- As I mentioned, Joe got me an incredible birthday gift to attend an all-day baking workshop. Really excited about it. So, until January when I attend the class, here’s some fun bread to bake.
- So, it’s snowing today? I had to dig out gloves. Not sure how our radishes will respond, but check it out: an easy hoop house for those of you still in slightly warmer temperatures.
- Joe & I are trying to focus more on all-around wellness. I love this fun infographic about wellness in the workplace.
- Scientists are figuring out what’s killing all of our honeybees. Spoiler alert: it’s worse than we thought.
- Will Massachusetts Be the First State to Scrap Food Waste?
- Which leads me to some exciting news: Schools are increasingly composting, and teachers are loving it. But young students aren’t the only ones getting into the game of changing the food system. UW-Madison “launched a competition for teams of undergraduate and graduate students across the country to submit proposals and business ideas that address challenges in 21st century agriculture such as food scarcity and availability, transportation and sustainability,” according to Food Tank.
Now, I’m off to bake no-knead bread, pumpkin-pecan scones & pumpkin muffins… though I really just want to be eating these apple cider donuts with salted caramel icing.