Yes, I’m doing two posts today. Obviously, holiday “break” is not any less busy than the semester has been. After another round of apartment cleaning (cooking to use up food, preparing things for the freezer & packing way too many belongings for a week away), it was time to drive to Southern Indiana. Since our arrival, we’ve been catching up with family & settling into a week of relaxation.
So here we are.
For the sixth day of Christmas, I wanted to share some of my favorite Christmas carols with you. While my absolute favorite songs are all Perry Como, which my family has listened to while opening gifts for years now, some of my favorite artists have done fun things with Christmas music. I hope you enjoy the “play list” & leave this post feeling like it’s a bit closer to Christmas.
5. Sufjan Stevens, Hey guys! It’s Christmas time!
4. The Waitresses, Christmas Wrapping
3. Smashing Pumpkins, Christmastime
2. Pedro the Lion, I Heard the Bells on Christmas (I’m not sure why Jim Krasinski is kissing David Bazan, but here we go regardless.)
1. Of course, my number one holiday choice comes from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. It’s not their music video, but I love that the still will be in the post like a small Christmas for you! Fa la la la la ha a-a-ah.